Transforming America located in Brentwood Tennessee is the cousin of Bernard Haldane and Associates.

Ed Wozniak is TA's owner but he has former Haldane employees working for him. They use the same sleazy *** to scam people out of their money during an employment crisis.

These predators keep changing their business name but continue to do the same scam. Stay as far away from "employment agencies" who want your money up front. They won't deliver and they won't refund.

Shame on you Ed Wozniak, Rick Hirsch, Kirk and Rich Leipzig! I hope the God that you pretend to worship is watching.

Had an Experience with Transforming America?

Comments

Itajobi, Sao Paulo, Brazil #36990

Transforming America aka JL Kirk and Associates has changed it's name to NASHVILLE CAREER PARTNERS. They are the same company that was exposed by channel 5 for their ***. The BBB has revoked their charter.

Stay far away from these crooks

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more